Thursday 3 May 2012

New Beginnings

Yes, the internet rumours are true! Despite the fact that they're not actually rumours, but I digress.

I have left Folksy! And delisted the remaining two items in my shop! And shall probably put it into permanent holiday mode. In light of this, I have instead opened a shop on ETSY!! Yaaaayy Etsy. I was planning on doing this before, a long time ago, but all the recent changes to Folksy, site issues, listing issues and now fee hiking has persuaded me that there's no time like the present, and I have left.

Hopefully those of you with a shop on Etsy will be kind enough to give me some pointers?! I've got a few items listed, but I'm still finding my e-way around.

You can now visit The Geology Shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGeologyShop

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment