Monday 16 April 2012

I'm Ready

There’s this band, called Jacks Mannequin. I Love Them. I was going through a pretty shitty time when I discovered them, and the fact that it’s the guy from Something Corporate just made me fall in love. I love his voice, I love the piano, I love them. Seeing them live was SUCH a good night, so good. Full of emotion. Anyway, this song, “I’m Ready” is off their first album, and it sums up stuff so well. It’s very true to my life right now. I’m Ready to get a degree. I’m Ready for another adventure. I’m Ready to change my life. I’m Ready to do things I never thought I’d do. I just wanted to share this vid, and then when you see me walking with my headphones on, with a bit of a bop to my step and a massive grin in my face, I’m probably listening to this song. Enjoy!



L x

No comments:

Post a Comment