Week Three! We *finally* managed to get the database software (MINISIS) working for half of the day, so we could begin to transfer items from the spreadsheet to the database. We also carried on with checking specimens from the shelves.
Quite a small Giant Anteater - only 110cm long (can grow to over 200cm long!)
Me, with a strange, unlabelled piece of human bone we found in a box.
We found a second piece of bone, identical to the first. Using a model skelly that is lying on a shelf, we determined that we had found two pieces of a pelvis! We were then able to create a new record on the database for these.